As many individuals and businesses learn the power of Social Media, and the importance of updating content on a blog or website, platforms like WordPress have become one of the key front runners for blog and website deployment because of its ease of use.Â With so many users on WordPress, the WordPress mobile app team continually works to improve the different ways you can updateÂ your site’s content anyplace, anytime. Yesterday, the WordPress Mobile app team updated their highly popular WordPress for BlackBerry site management app to V1.3 . Letâ€™s take a look at what the new update brings to BlackBerry users:
So whatâ€™s new in version 1.3:
- Option to load more comments, not just the latest 100
- Ability to load comments by status (all/spam/pending)
- You can now edit the comment details (Author Name/E-mail/URL)
- Option to manually set the video-size when using VideoPress service
- A much requested formatting toolbar that allows you to bold text for example
- A new word count feature is shown on the post/page write screen
- You can now submit bug reports and feedback from within the app
- Multiple improvement to how Stats are handled
- Improvements on the photo resizing options and a new .jpeg encoder is now being used
For a complete list of features and functions, visit the WordPress BlackBerry Developers Blog by clicking the link below. You can download the updated version from BlackBerry App World.Â Happy Blogging!!
Sound off in our Facebook comment section and let us know what you think of this app.Â Also donâ€™t forget, if you like this post, let us know by hitting the â€œlikeâ€ button!